11/02/2020

Microblog Monday - Political worry

RC made a comment yesterday about feeling worried regarding repercussions of election results. I asked him why and he mentioned the situation in Texas where the Biden/Harris bus was surrounded by Trump supporters, as well as other clashes and demonstrations. I also think about the MI kidnapping plot and the toxic chemicals sent in the mail. There are some unbalanced people out there. I like to think that the majority of folks, while they may be unhappy about the results, would still accept them and remain civil. Are you worried? RC has to work tomorrow, so I’ll be watching the results alone and likely doing a lot of texting. 🀞🏼🀞🏼🀞🏼

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes.... Worried. Things are so out of whack and when the highest office is encouraging violence, it's scary. I am so hoping for peace and a transition!

    ReplyDelete