2/12/2019

FET Update #7 - 2nd Beta Results

Second beta results came back at 1116! We could hardly believe our ears. I was hoping for the 600s or 700s maybe, since they said they wanted them to triple, but this exceeded expectations. Such a relief and so encouraging that this actually might be happening.

I’ve downloaded a couple of apps and am following Budge and Popo’s development. Those are the names we gave our embryos. If we find out only one stuck, we will call him/her “Pudge.” 😊

I’m very happy but in and out of a state of disbelief, as well. Our first ultrasound is scheduled for March 1st, at 7 weeks. Hang in there, guys! ❤️

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Catie!! 😃 💜

      Delete
  2. What a relief!! That sounds like a great beta number. Though I know the numbers don't necessarily correlate, with such a high number, I am curious to see if there are two. In any case, I am glad things are progressing well for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me, both, Iris! I’m totally curious if it’s one or two. Maybe it’s the PTSD from infertility/failed cycles, but I just want to see an ultrasound proving there’s a baby in there! Two would be bonus.

      Delete
  3. I’m so happy for you!!! So exciting! Grow Budge and Popo, grow! Sending good thoughts for your first ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Deborah! It can’t come fast enough. 😊

      Delete