11/04/2011

Weekend Connections

This is going to have to be a quick one before I fall asleep right here on the couch. . .

Thanks for supportive comments recently about tension around sh/cm and exes.  We had a good talk tonight and truly felt deeper empathy for the first time around situations that had triggered/upset one another.

Tomorrow morning, he is attending an annual fundraiser brunch with me for my Interplay Theatre organization, during which I may get up and do a little impromptu theatre.

Then, we are going to meet my friend M and her boyfriend, with whom she recently reunited, and check out the Monterey Bay Aquarium, then have dinner.  M's the one we met at the Gilroy Garlic Festival a couple of months ago, and she shocked me when she said she and the boyfriend had broken up.  Now it looks like they're heading for marriage, which should have been the case all along.

Having no two-week-wait signs whatsoever, unfortunately.  I can't believe it's November already.  The psychic said I might get a positive pregnancy test in December so that could be next cycle. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment