11/29/2011

Just a quick update tonight before getting to bed.

I've been feeling sad the last day or so - possibly because of seasonal affective disorder?  or the time of year?  or PMS/hormonal stuff worsening?  I'm not sure.

 Sh/cm and I had some tension Sunday afternoon.  We talked through it, but it felt bad after having a great time away together.  Part of me wonders if he was happy to separate and get back to work, while it's harder for me for some reason.

Anyway, call me Ms. Melancholy.  I actually feel sorry for sh/cm with how inconsolable I was on the phone yesterday.  Oh well.

Off to my field trip bright and early tomorrow morning.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. My hubby and I always end up having a major fight after we get home Delma few days away. Particularly if those days involve spending time with others. I think it's that we're not talking out our usual arguments because others are there so it all builds. You might be right too... He's back at "normal" life and you're still wanting one away with him... It makes sense. Hugs

    ReplyDelete