5/04/2011

Show Me the Way

Today was a good, if somewhat boring, day.  Walked the dog I walk three times a week, at an unusually slow pace due to the Summer heat starting to kick in.

Thoughts stirred up in my Interplay Theatre group last night: it it wrong that I am seeking some kind of clear path to make itself known, versus following some kind of intuitive or internal guidance?

Two recent situations contributed to this question.  In both cases, a possible romantic connection and a possible co-parent connection, I felt a forward momentum and then let down when things stalled.  It's almost like I just want something to fall into place and move me forward, but that something could be a variety of things.

Is that flighty or ungrounded?  (Maybe too much Maybe?)

No comments:

Post a Comment