6/26/2012

12 dpo

This will likely be my last post before I know whether my IUI was successful.  I don't have much to report other than "symptoms" seem less today, for good or bad.

I had a mini freak-out in my mind yesterday that I have been eating too much sugar and maybe that ruined my chances.  Stupid party leftovers!  I've been craving carbs in the afternoon and indulging these cravings with bread pudding.  Also ate a half a snickers last night and immediately regretted it.  Silly stuff.  

My bbt was down this morning quite a bit.  Not a great sign, I guess.  I don't trust my thermometer at all now though, because it keeps settling on the same number: 98.34 every other time I take my temperature.  If I let it rest for a minute and shake it, then take it again, it comes out something else!  So I don't know if I even trust half the readouts for this cycle now!  I did get 98.17 two or three times this morning (in between 98.34s), so I think that's the right one.  

More shall be revealed soon, I guess.

9 comments:

  1. Crossing my fingers and toes that you get a positive test!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you in my thoughts and hoping you will have great news to share soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's enough to drive a person crazy, isn't it? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a positive outcome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holding my breath...and sending you all of the positive thoughts I can! I am hoping you can ride the wave of all the good news that has posted around here lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping hoping hoping for wonderful news in your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely hoping for great news. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying that you'll have wonderful news to share!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, all!! I'm heading in for my test in a couple of hours...

    ReplyDelete