- Cramping has actually calmed down a lot. Did those of you who have taken progesterone experience a lessening of some symptoms as the luteal phase progressed?
- My boobs were the sorest I have ever experienced them last night (when I took off my bra). Wow, I finally understand some of the phrases other people used before, such as "needles shooting through my nipples." But this morning, just slightly sore, no big deal.
- Quite nauseous this morning. Could have been digestion related, and progesterone apparently "relaxes the bowels." Thank you for that phrase, doctor, it is a memorable one. Anyway, really queasy, and it only went away when I ate a bowl of cereal. Anyone else have this?
- Mood stuff continues but I think I've just gotten used to being bitchy, and I'm making fun of myself now half the time.
- My bbt has been up today and yesterday but I realized I slept in socks, whereas I normally don't, so that's probably why!
I spoke to the doctor Wednesday afternoon and he confirmed in-person that he thought everything went well, timing was on target etc. He did not think that the 12.3 follicle would have made it into the mix, though. :-( He said follicles grow 1-2 mm per day and need to be about 18 mm to reach maturity, and I guess poor little 12.3 wouldn't have had time to reach that level in two days. I was thinking since they'd grown a bit faster than anticipated, maybe they would continue growing that fast, but maybe not.
The cramping actually gave him slight pause, which is unusual for him. He's an "old-timer" in the fertility world and tends to be quite jaded. But he also said the "relaxing the bowels" thing. At the end, he said, "We know you'll need some luck. But why shouldn't you have that?" Something like that.
Tonight is my visioning and game night for fertility. I'm excited about the visioning activity I'm going to facilitate. I made bread pudding yesterday, which smelled so yummy, and will make a fresh berry topping sauce today from the berries in our garden. I'm also going to attempt a homemade pizza. We'll see how that turns out! Hors d'oeuvres will include veggies and hummus dip and fruit. Hopefully, I will raise a bit of money to cover some debt from this cycle. If I need to cycle again, I want to be in the best position possible.