I'm writing this post from the couch, where I can periodically look up and through the French doors to where my candle-lit pumpkin sits grinning at me slyly from the back deck.
Weekend plans include:
- Eat dinner with sh/cm's brother and his brother's wife (and his step-brother), in town for their two boys' water polo tournament (done).
- Make yummy breakfast tomorrow morning, including blueberry pancakes and eggs with kale from the garden.
- Go running and color my hair.
- Sunday morning Farmer's Market and dance/workout, followed by, later that afternoon, a movie on the Keystone XL Pipeline situation (big action in DC on November 6th!).
- Then, finally, a pumpkin carving party at a friend's house that evening.
Looks like my LH surge is barely beginning this morning, so my plans may need to incorporate a bit of "trying" in that arena, as well!